Click on any of the items below to view/print available
materials. All downloads are PDF format.
If you do not have the free PDF Acrobat Reader,
CSI Newsletters and Flyers get posted frequently, here's the latest!
2021 November Newsletter,
Christmas dinner reservation form, glossary of Housebarn and era connected
terms, progress and vintage photos
2021 September Newsletter,
stories of old times, recent times, mortar, cement, stone, artifacts galore!
Newsletter, family histories and activities, Manitowoc and First Peoples
history, CSI organization history, how the Housebarn was built.
2021 March Newsletter
2020 Summer TriFold
2020 November Newsletter
2020 June Newsletter
2019 Fall /
2020 Winter Newsletter, news of German Heritage Days, Centreville novel by
Dr. Wiegand, fundraiser and LHB 2019 accomplishments and photos, membership
2019 German Heritage Day poster/flier/registration form.
2019 German Heritage Day poster.
2019 Spring/Summer Newsletter.
2018 Fall / 2019 Winter Newsletter, tells of 2018 accomplishments, 2019
plans. Details of heritage gardening, hops, music, restoration, Christmas
dinner, membership forms.
2018 Summer Flier
with workday schedule, season highlights, membership form.
2018 Spring Newsletter,
covering Lutze Housebarn Highlights, Bread Baking Bee info and order form, 2008
flashback- some science and practical side of clay in-fill systems, garden
May 5th Bread Making Workshop brochure
2017 Fall Newsletter,
year's accomplishments, stone masonry, heritage garden, old-time skills
workshop, holiday events
2017 Summer Newsletter,
our first "Pictorial Version", check it out!
2017 Season 3fold flier,
2017 Aug 19th Old
Time Trades Workshop
2017 Aug 19th Immigrant
2017 Spring Newsletter
2017 May 6th
Bread Making Workshop brochure
2017 May 6th Bread
2017 Season 3fold Flier
newsletter, covering LHB Restoration, stump puller, heritage garden news,
Christmas Dinner reservation info, membership form.
2016 October newsletter, CSI timeline, Open House overview w/lots of pics,
hiking trail, Aug 27 workday review, volunteer opportunities, membership info,
hi-res 12mb version, or
2015 November CSI Newsletter
- Ideas on industrialization
- Old Fashioned Christmas Dinner Invitation for December 6th
- Heritage gardening
- Sheboygan County Historical Annual Expo
- Tribute to four long time members and volunteers
- Bake Oven Day and bake oven plans
- Walking trail progress report
- Lutze Housebarn happenings
- Greater Centerville Historians Schedule
- Manitowoc County Historical Society Events
- Lutze Housebarn Workday Schedule
- Janet Lutze wins Bob Fay Lifetime Achievement Award
- Wisconsin- the Beginnings, article by C. Bauer
- Grandma's Apron
- Building a snow hut
Lots of newsletters created for '05 and '06, but alas they have not made it
- Chris's Travels and MO Housebarn
- Workday schedule
- Old World Wisconsin Workshops
- Obeying the Rules (food and kitchen management)
- History of matches
- How Manitowoc was named
- Shopping locally
- Lunch discussion topics
- Germans in Wisconsin
- Aunt Norma's German Potato Salad recipe
- Old World Wisconsin
- Cow Digestion and Cow Facts
- Ice Cream
- Dairyman's Prayer